Sorry I have been so quiet the past few days. I have been unwell and unwilling to do anything but I am back now. To be honest, social media can take take toll sometimes, and when that happens its always best to take a break.
Anyhow, today’s post is a little different. Francesca from A Female Flâneur blog nominated me for the Sunshine Blogget awards this week and not only I am so honoured that she nominated me, but also thrilled as it is my first award nomination.
The rules are simple:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
-Nominate your favourite bloggers to receive the award, and write 11 questions for them
-List the rules and display the award logo on your post and blog.
And my 11 questions are:
- What’s your dream holiday destination and why? – New York
- What book would you recommend for summer reading? – I don’t really read but when I do, Jackie Collins is always the culprit that makes me.
- What outfit or accessory makes you feel fabulous? – My wedding ring and the Fossil watch my husband bought me for our third wedding anniversary.
- On a typical Sunday morning, what would you be doing? – Brunch at home with my hubby
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Sweet potatoes (I am low key OBSESSED)
- Do you have any role models? If so, who are they? – Of course. My mother. If I am even an inch of the woman she is, I will have succeeded in life.
- What is something on your bucket list? – Call me Boujee but all I want to do is fly first class. 🙃
- Tea or coffee? – Coffee- in the morning, white, two sugars
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received? – Three things – 1. A few days after my dad passed, a few family members mentioned that my dad used to brag about me. 2. I also found a paper where my dad had written my name. I don’t know why my name was written but for some reason, I felt so proud that he had my name written down. I still have the paper in my wallet. 3. People telling me I am just like my dad. I used to get offended when I was younger but now that I am older and wiser, it is a compliment.
- If there was one change you would like to see in the world, what would it be? – Death.
- Do you have a favourite fairy-tale? If so, what is it? – Cinderella. I have no clue why but I watch the original Cinderella cartoon and memorized all the words when I was a child. I can still recite the movie word for word from beginning to end.
Thanks for reading guys.
My questions to you are: